Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to Cl. Panic and Kashy Boy!

Happy happy, joy joy!! Two special birthday boys today!

For Cl. Panic, a strawberry cake, because I know he must really love strawberries to not share any with me:






As for Kashy Boy, to celebrate a healthier you, a ferocious cat cake:






Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kash, happy birthday (belated) what did Mom and Dad got for you, are you going to share with skellet? I hope you have many many many years birthday and happy everyday..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and Dad got me an ultrasound and extra blood test for my birthday, Auntie Wah Toh. I told Skillet that I would share with her but she gave me the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete