Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Starting to feel better.
(by guest blogger, Kashy Boy)

Dr. Meow Meow said that there was nothing wrong with my liver.  It's my intestines.  The three things that could be the problem are: 1) parasite, 2) bacterial infection, and/or 3) food allergy.  So, we are gonna try to rule out the first two by putting me on a deworming regimen and some antibiotics.  Mom got them for me on Caturday and I got my first dose that night.  I'm supposed to take each medicine twice a day.  Either Daddy or Momma gives it to me in my mouth via syringe, but Daddy is better at it. When Momma does it, sometimes it gets a little bit on my face.

I'm actually starting to feel better!  I haven't spat up since last Thursday, so it's been four days.  Not that that says anything because sometimes I'll go for a couple weeks without spitting up at all.  But, I truly seem to feel more lively and better after just three doses of the medicines.  I really hope it's not just psychosomatic (I'm a smart kitty so I know what that means).

I will keep everyone posted.  In the meantime, I leave you with this saying:  Every kitty has his day.

Kashy Boy

6 comments:

  1. Kashy Boy, speedy recover. may you kitty day be bright and "spitless" :-) Wah Toh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Aunty Wah Toh! I finished my deworming meds today but I have a few more doses of antibiotics to go. But, I have a new spring in my step.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kash and Skellete can you guys tell you Mom Dai Yee is done with her calendar and I am waiting for a new one. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dai Yee (Ca Loc), Mom says she's trying her best but I don't believe it. Maybe you can use your laser eyes on her to make her do it. I want the new calendar to be done so people won't miss my birthday next month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better Kash!

    <3 Rocky & Neuman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Neuman (and Rocky). I say that in the least Jerry Seinfeld way possible! Thank you for your well-wishes. There was a glitch in that the nurse doubled the dose on my deworming prescription and Momma didn't know that was in error until she got Dr. Meow Meow's written summary in the mail four days later. Someone at the vet clinic had a "talking to" but everything is back on track now. I have two more doses of antibiotics and I'm done. Then we'll have to monitor my tummy and see how it does. Hope you guys are enjoying 4th of July with Uncle Panic and Auntie A-dog. Please say hello to Mrs. cookie for me and Skillet.

    ReplyDelete