Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Test
(by guest blogger Kashy Boy)

Thursday was a big day for me. It was my first real test. The last time I blogged, I was just told that my albumin level was very low, and a handsome, young cutie pie like me should not have such low albumin levels (these were my doctor's words, not mine). My doctor asked me to come back for a two hour test to see if it was my liver that was acting up.


We sang duets all the way to and from the vet's. Mom was not amused. While I was taking my test, Skillet was getting her shots at a place down the street. [Skillet: Everyone said I was sweet there. How could they not?]. After Skillet was done, she, Mom, and Dolly waited for mope to finish my test.

Okay, so my test. I had to fast for 12 hours. Then they took blood for a baseline. Then they fed me and drew some more blood to see how my liver was dealing with that food.

That was yesterday morning. This afternoon, my vet called and reported that I passed my test! My liver is ok! So the thing that's wrong with me is my intestines. Maybe parasite or some food allergy. We just don't know. But I'm gonna get a deworming medicine and some antibiotic and we'll see what happens.

Thank you all for the kind thoughts. I will continue to keep you posted. I leave you temporarily with photos of me and Skillet with gifts from Momma. I LOVE plastic the way Mom loves cats. So here I am with a cache of bags that Mom saved up for me.

Skillet, on the other hand, has been breaking in her new throne.



Anyway, we are now two contented cats sacked out on our own pieces of Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Kash, i knew you will be fine. Too many loving people around you how can you not be fine. May be you need to ask your Dad to cook some gourmet food for you instead eating can foods. Do you know your cousin woo and baysee is going to FL this week. You and Skellet need to ask you parents to take you out more often and dont forget to post me some photos..... love you

    ReplyDelete