Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bread Car

No, I'm not talking about a lame car that's made of bread, but I know what you guys are all going to say when you finish reading this post--"Yes, I WOULD buy bread from that car!" Okay, check this out...

L. Woods and I go to lunch quite often and we almost always take the 101. There's an access road that runs right next to the freeway. A couple months ago, I noticed that I frequently saw a white car that drove along the access road on the way back to the office. I named it "The Bread Car." When you see it, you'll know why:


Right? I would totally buy bread from that car! Can you imagine a bread service that brings you fresh baguettes every other day? I would pay for that, especially if they delivered the bread in The Bread Car. Anywho, L. Woods has since seen a moldy bread car and, yesterday, I saw a pumpernickel bread car.

I know what you're thinking right now.

"Hm, yes, I WOULD buy bread from that car!"

2 comments:

  1. Don't make fun of the bread car. It is very environment. Ugly, but environmental.

    ReplyDelete