Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Coworker <3

by Cl. Panic, TWONNCotY

The firm formerly known as Nu Nu & Nu, LLP recently demanded my immediate and substantial attention in Central Desertland, home of a baseball team currently ranked lower than the San Francisco Giants. I packed up and shipped out on short notice, with no time to arrange my own privisions.

Low and behold, FedEx found me, bearing gifts from the homeland. Thanks to my thoughtful coworkers, I was showered with fresh-baked cookies and a smörgåsbord board of snacks and treats. Nothing like treats from home.

My remote feed closet is now stocked and ready for action!

Thanks for the <3

1 comment: