Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Skillet!!

My little girl.  Six years old.  How the time flies.  I remember the day I saw you in jail and thought, "What a cutie pie!"  This was back when you were still going by your street name, "Claire."  Well, you can take the girl out of the street but you can't take the street out of the girl.  Here is a cake with a bird that's very similar to the type of bird you brought home for dinner a few weeks ago.  I hope you like it!  I love you!

Your momma,
Momma


9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Skillet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me sometime, jailbird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Rocky. Next time you're up here, we should get together. I know a good nest.

      Delete
  3. can we put this fur muncher down yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will miss me and my dinner offerings when I'm gone! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some patrolling to do.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday and many more, Skillet. You've made your mama proud and happy. You are a Special kitty. Enjoy your BD cake :-) Wah Toh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Han Yee! Thank you for the birthday wishes. Yes, Momma is very proud of my hunting skills. Daddy "mm sik sik" (don't know how to eat).

      Skillet

      Delete
  5. All I can say is one lucky rescued cat. All I can say is don't eat me for your bday treat.

    Auntie 3fish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Skillet!

    ReplyDelete