Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Giant Shower

Herald Square Hotel.  Family owned since 1965.  Friendly folks.  Very clean room.  Take a look!  I know it looks a bit austere but, honestly, the only things missing were the frills that I don't use anyway.  The bed was fluffy and the pillows just the right softness.  I loved the hardwood floors.  Normally, I pack slippers.  But, no need for slippers in this room.  The bathroom was also simple, large, and CLEAN.  (I come from a family of clean freaks.)

Now, I looked at all of the Yelp! reviews and there's something about the hotel that none of the reviewers felt important enough to include:  This hotel caters to a very specific clientele--giants.  Don't believe me?  What other explanation could there be for this?  Yes, I admit that this could also be a very clever way of harnessing gravity to increase (perceived) water pressure, but I think it's more probable that the Herald Square Hotel is providing a service for a group that has been sorely overlooked and misunderstood.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome ... nothing worse than a low-hanging shower head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the "quarter" in that picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That's a great way of putting it! I am indeed the quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Terrific! Was there also a ladder for diminutive Nus to climb into the Giant Bed?

    -Man from U.N.C.L.E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, MFU! Diminutive Nus are able to hop up to bed. :D

    ReplyDelete