Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Has anyone seen my albumin?
(by guest blogger Kashy Boy)

Hello, everyone at the Nu Warren.  Thank you for everyone's well wishes.  As most of you already know from Momma, I have been spitting up a lot.  Not just lately, but ever since I was a small child.  Nobody could figure out what it was.  Momma tried different foods, tried different treats, tried different feeding times, even tried Pepsid AC.  But, I'm still spitting up.  So, I went to the doctor's office two Caturdays ago (I'm still mad at Mom and Dad for putting me in that small box) and they took a blood sample.

When the blood tests came back, the doctor explained that I had very low albumin levels for a boy my age (I'll be 4 in July, but you wouldn't know that because Momma hasn't made the next round of calendars yet).  The problem could be a leaky intestine (the doctor checked me and said I had a thickened intestine) or maybe my liver is not working right.

So, I will have to go back on Thursday for a 2-hour test.  I will not be happy.  But, Momma will be there with me and hopefully Skillet, who has to get her shots.

Anyhow, wish me luck.  I hope we figure out what's going on.

Til next time...

Kashy Boy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kashy Boy, even though I have never met you in person but I feel like I have known you for a long time. I have heard a lot about you from your Momma. I understand your fear! Be a brave boy cuz you know full well that your parents love you. They are probably feeling a lot of pain too it's just that they cannot tell you. If you look into their eyes when they hold you close, you will notice their sorrow and you may get a glimpse of their love for you. I wish everything will turned out okay with you. I'll keep you in my prayers. Hugs Wah Toh

    ReplyDelete