Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, MonkeyPig!

To our dearest half-Monkey half-Pig creature,

Happy Birthday!  May the next 43 years be as stinky and full of laughter as the first 43.  I hope you like this cake with the monkey and pig.  I baked all day just so you can have a cake to look at for your special day.  Now, I must return to my singing of "Tomorrow" in front of the television.

nn

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday MP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not just any monkey pig, it is a silver pig also. Practical presents on their way. Check your mail soon. Oh, by the way, enjoy the new cotton toilet seat cover! Happy bday
    3-fish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday CHIU MUI..... I wishing healthy happy and full of accomplishments....LOve ca loc

    ReplyDelete
  4. where you get this cake,can I have one for my wallpapper at work ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want the cake as wallpaper, just put your cursor on it and right click. Then choose "set as desktop background."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest MP, happy birthday and many more. I don't bake as good as NN so I will present to you YONG TO FU instead when you head this way. Love and kisses........ Wah Toh

    ReplyDelete