Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Transformation is COMPLETE

It all started with The Green Machine, my iPod Shuffle.  I was so happy to get it!  I'm still using it to listen to audiobooks when I go running.

Then, I got Paddy, the iPad.  Wow.  I haven't had my own computer since, well, since college (which is a long time ago).

Tonight, Mr. Nonny Nu surprised me with a brand new MacBook Pro!!

My transformation from PC user to Apple user is finally complete.  I love it!

P.S.  I just sent my first email to L. Woods from my MacBook!  I'm still thinking of what to name her.  I know it's a her.  I can feel it!

7 comments:

  1. Mwahahahahah!

    Is Mr. NN doing one of those get rich from home schemes?

    Congrats. I'm a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting, NN!! Congrats on your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, when he discovers away around incarceration.

    it's rough seas out there, man. i'm like --><-- this close to cranking up an old-fashioned neighborhood pyramid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Nonny Nu, I'll join your pyramid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can't. it'd be like selling amway to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe I have a separate stash of carrots that you don't know about...?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call me when you need a lawyer following your pyramid, assuming you have money left to pay for defense counsel.

    ReplyDelete