Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

orz!

Have you ever had a shitty day?  I did on Monday.  It was one of the worst days where thing after thing happened that made me really just want to crawl into bed and call it a day--at 11:00 a.m.

The first thing that happened was I woke up not feeling great.  When you have a busy week ahead and you wake up on Monday morning not feeling great, that's not promising.  As you all know, I am very close with my sisters.  Well, the next thing that happened was an explosive argument via text.  This was all before 9:30 a.m.

Then, when I arrive at the office, I notice that I forgot to bring my laptop.  I really, really, really, REALLY hate when that happens.  So, I go to my office, get notes, and decide to just work from home.  I thought, "Okay, well, everything is telling me to go home, so I'll just go home and maybe the day will improve."

Next thing I know, I back out of my space into someone else's car.  I'm only one month away from getting a new Dolly!  Gah gah gah...  So, the whole way home, I'm trying to think of ways that I can cover up the mess so that Mr. Nonny Nu won't be mad at me.  But, I didn't and just told the truth when I got home.  After some well-deserved berating for my carelessness, I set up shop to do work.

Work work work...

I actually got a lot done.  By dinner time, I started to believe that the Apocalypse might not happen that day after all and I was ready to enjoy the evening.  Had a great dinner, and then I was about to head upstairs to shower when--*plop!*--I dropped my two-month old phone.  For those of you who have not visited the Nu Residence, we have the hardest stone floors known to mankind.  I picked up my phone to find this.

This is when my brain screamed, "orz!"

But you know what?  That was Monday.  Today is Wednesday.  And,
look what I got in the mail just now!

Update:  Oh, wait, today is Thursday!

6 comments:

  1. (she just wants an iphone, so she threw her phone on the ground is what.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NN, sorry that you had a bad Monday. Looks like things are going well with you after that, especially with CL Panic's thoughtful deeds. On the bright side, it is these kind of bad days that help us to put things in the right perspective and learn to appreciate those good good days.... Wah Toh

    p.s. CL Panic, thank you for being so nice to my little sis :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Nonny.....Is this yet another example of our somewhat odd spiritual connection? First my husband carelessly rear ends someone at the beginning of the month and now you carelessly back into someone at the end of the same month?! Stranger than fiction....lol Looks like I need to go buy myself a phone case! Love Mr. Nonny's comment above and your equally hilarious reply, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a rotten day. On the plus side, Dolly and your phone needed facelifts anyway.

    Cl. Panic - You are an awesome pal. (*thumbs up) Can you send me something on a smaller scale if I have a mildly crappy day?

    Man from U.N.C.L.E.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get daily ideas and guides for generating THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day FROM HOME for FREE.
    JOIN TODAY

    ReplyDelete