Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Running Out of Room on the Fridge

As you know, I have a mini-fridge in my office.  It has magnets from Friends' and my travels from all around the world on it.  I noticed today that I'm quickly running out of room.  This could mean that I need a bigger fridge.  We'll see.

But, looking at the magnets really brought back a lot of good memories!  Memories of me going places with all of you, and memories of me thinking of you guys going places and all the wonderful things that you would see and experience!  It's like I was there with you.

I think that the first magnet that started it all was the one from Green Thumbs McGillicutty.  It could be one of two magnets.  The first candidate is the puffy Seattle one.  This one was from a short round-trip from California to Seattle for the express purpose of "keeping" her "status" on some airline.  The second candidate is the educational one from Philadelphia (she's a mom).  This one was obtained on her quest to defend the honor of certain gentlemen (i.e., work).  I honestly cannot remember which one was the first now, though the Seattle one looks older than the Philadelphia one.

But, let's play a game!  I have selected a few that are not so obvious where they're from.  Here are the trivia questions for each:

1.  Who bought these magnets for nonny nu?

2.  Which continent is this magnet from?
-Cl. Panic is conflicted out.

3.  Which state is this magnet from?
-Cl. Panic and A-Dog are conflicted out.

SUPER BONUS QUESTION:
4.  Which male model accompanied nonny nu on this trip?

I await your guesses!  Good luck.

9 comments:

  1. I am no good at guessing game. I sometimes don't even get the answer if I were given one. All I want to know is how did you manage to find time to do all these therapeutic blogging and how you put those little lines and numbers on the pic.

    Signed
    You know who

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear You Know Who,

      Welcome!

      I have to admit that I have been trying to figure out who you are but have come up empty. Who are you? Give me a hint?

      I actually don't have a lot of time but I really miss the community feeling I get when people comment. And it's such a nice way of skipping down memory lane. I use Paintbrush to do all of my photoshopping.

      nn

      Delete
  2. 1. Mr. NN
    2. Haier
    3. and Haier
    4. Lion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that you, Cl. Panic? You got the last one right! Thanks for playing!

      Delete
  3. 1. You bought those two for yourself.
    2. Europe
    3. Wisconsin
    4. Fabio

    - Man from U.N.C.L.E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. **claps!!** You got 1 and 2 correct!

      Okay, so the only thing nobody has guessed yet is #3.

      Delete
    2. That's the easiest one!

      Delete
    3. Bill A. Monk, who are you? Give me a hint! And, welcome!

      Delete