Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday to Nonny Nu! by guest bloggers Cl. Panic, A-Dog, and Little Miss


We found you a cake that goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on.  Just like your birthday celebrations....(how many birthday bbqs did you have?)

Love Cl Panic & A Dog & Little Miss


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Cl. Panic, A-Dog, and Little Miss! Let it be known that Little Miss blogged before she could walk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have been taking steps for a few weeks now. I prefer crawling because it's faster and gives me a better view of things I'm not supposed the play with.

      (I am holding out on displaying full scale walking until I can scale the bars of my crib and stage a full escape in the dark of night).

      Delete