Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Belated Birthday to Ca Loc!

In anticipation of your trip to France, I have baked you a Marie Antoinette cake! I hope you will enjoy it. It's a yellow cake with cherries. Thank you for being such a wonderful sister and good luck traveling with the cheapest skate on Earth. Marie Antoinette Cake

5 comments:

  1. Dear Ca Loc, just want to let you know that I have always been your best friend/fan. Even though they (Minh Duc School) were chanting CA LOC CA CHE, BANH MI BA TE. I never chimed in. I just giggled, that's all :-) Glad to have you in my life. Happy BD and many more. Wah Toh

    ReplyDelete
  2. NN, pls don't mind my ignorance. Is Marie Antoinette supposed to be TUK NGAN LUNG :-) Wah Toh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday to our dear big sister. She is a surrogate mother of sort of us youngins and now she is responsible for taking care of our mom in her old age. Thanks for always be on the front line and shielding all the bullets for us. For your bday present, I will send you a bottle of maggi to take along your trip to Pa-rreee. SP might just ask you to bring your own see yau for the baguette.

    3-fish

    ReplyDelete