Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sing it with me, people!
by guest blogger, Kashy Boy

You all know about Skillet's hissing after I came back from my ultrasound with Dr. Meow Meow and had my belly shaved.  It's been a bit awkward at meal times because Skillet's bowl is right next to mine and she would chew and hiss at me at the same time.  But I knew she couldn't resist my beauty and handsomeness for very long.  This weekend, she finally gave me a hug!  Check it out.

She went back to hissing after that, but it doesn't matter!  I know she loves me!  So, sing it with me, people!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Kashy Boy, we are glad that you are doing ssooo well! Who doesn't want to see a handsome boy like you up and purrrriiinnnggg...... Keep smiling Wah Toh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kash Boy, it is good to know you are doing well. You are lucky to have skellet to play with all the times.......

    ReplyDelete