Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Belated Birthdays!!

I have been so remiss these past couple of months.  Please, everyone, accept my apologies for missing three birthdays.  THREE!!!  Oy...

First, happy birthday to Willy Wonka!!  I know that any cake I find will not be up to snuff taste-wise when compared to the delicious fabulosity that you've created in the past.  Here's to another 50 years of baking and cooking for the common good!

Second, happy birthday to A-dog!!  For you, I have chosen a king cake.  Why?  Well, there's a Chinese saying that goes like this: 主人(object resembles owner's form).  I hope you like it and CONGRATULATIONS!!

And, last but not least, is my dearest L. Woods!  Happy birthday!  I know that you're super busy right now and that all you'd like to do is to have just a few hours of good sleep.  So, here is a Xanax and whiskey cake for you!  Sweet dreams!


2 comments: