Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am here to expose a lie.
by MonkyPig, guest blogger


I am here to expose a lie. Nonny Nu never help prepare food and clean up. All she do is sit infront of the TV singing tomorrow...tomorrow...I love you...whatever that Anne song is.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. This complaint about me singing in front of the TV and not helping out has been going on for over two decades and it's time it got shot down. As the story goes (Chinese: "Wah suet dong neenah..."), it was raining and our roof was leaking. My mom and MP were on the roof trying to patch up the leak. I was in the living room watching Annie on TV and singing the sing "Tomorrow" instead of helping out. What never gets mentioned is the fact that I was about eight or nine years old at the time. Remember, MP is 7.5 years older than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the same way in the office, MonkeyPig. Don't take it personally.

    ReplyDelete