Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Udon Noodle Dinner

Here's my dinner from last night.  It is made from instant udon noodle package with seasoning, but you can really dress this up into an actual meal!  I included green beans, Annie Chun's chicken cilantro wontons (frozen), and scallions in the noodles, but also added a side of butter lettuce.  Yummy!  The important part is to cook the udon through until it is chewy and no longer has the kinks that were given to it by the packaging.  Also, when you cook it, cook it with the seasoning packet the whole time so that the taste seeps into the noodles.  I also added some really good garlic chili sauce.

3 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW that is all I can say. I'm very proud of you sister. I think you are getting closer to the gourmet club that I belong to :-)Wah Toh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks really good!

    ReplyDelete