Instructions for Commenting

1) Make up a name--don't use your real name.
2) Make sure to put your fake name in your comment somewhere.
3) Use the same fake name each time so we all know who's saying what.
4) Regular commenters will be included in the Friends of the Warren list.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Look what I can do now!!

My last attempt at posting was a bit of a failure. I was trying to post a picture like I normally would. But the problem was the link that I posted was to my entire album instead of just the picture. Not that I mind you all looking at my albums but that's just not the look and feel that I like. Cl. Panic suggested last night that I email the photos into the blog and then draft the posts after that. It worked!!

I have to do the old style blogging (being mindful of the actual coding) but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment